Corona at the White House: Trump, who was negative for the mask, tested positive, was seen wearing the mask only twice, 13 days before the second presidential debate.
The report of US President Donald Trump and his wife Melania Corona has come positive. On Friday morning, Donald Trump himself gave information about this. Donald Trump said he and the First Lady would remain in quarantine for the next few days.
Corona, a personal adviser to US President Donald Trump, has been positive. Trump and his wife, Melania Trump, have since quarantined themselves. Hope Hicks, a personal adviser to President Donald Trump, has received a positive report from Corona. Hope Hicks had his test done after Corona's symptoms appeared.
Hope Hicks made regular trips to Air Force One with Donald Trump. Hope Hicks recently traveled to Cleveland for a presidential debate with his senior executives. The White House said in a statement that President Trump is "very serious" about the health and safety of those who work for him and for the American people.
Corona's negligence was overwhelming
- In April, Trump refused to disprove Brazilian President Bolsonaro's statement that Bolsonarona's corona was like the common flu.
- The National Security Council ordered the masks for the White House in February. But President Trump was seen without a mask 90 percent of the time.
- Last week's rally in Wisconsin and even before that, he was ridiculed for wearing the mask of Democratic candidate Joe Biden.
- Disagreements over masks and vaccines have often surfaced between Anthony Fossey, chief of the White House Corona Virus Task Force, and Trump.
- "I am tired of saying that everyone should wear a mask," Dr Fawcett said on Thursday.
Difficult to participate in another debate
The second presidential debate is scheduled for October 15. That means only 13 days left. The quarantine period is 14 days. Then the test will also be done. That's why it's very unlikely that Trump will take part in another debate.
Seen twice in a mask
- Trump has only twice been seen wearing a mask in public. On July 12, they visited Walter Reed Military Hospital in Washington. He then wore a blue mask.
- Last week Trump went to pay tribute to the late Justin Ginsberg of the Supreme Court. Melania was also with. The two then wore masks.
After Hope Hicks' Corona report came back positive, Trump tweeted that Hope Hicks, who works so hard without taking a single break, has come back with a Corona report. The First Lady and I are waiting for our Corona report. In the meantime we have been quarantined.
"I don't wear a mask," Trump said
While 2.77 million cases of corona have been reported in the United States and more than 7,400 people have lost their lives, the debate over whether or not to wear a mask erupted. The US Department of Health's Center for Disease Control (CDC) has told people to wear masks when they go out, but President Donald Trump has said they will not. Trump said in response to a question in the White House about the corona virus that the CDC had only suggested the mask. This is voluntary for everyone. You may or may not do this. I wouldn't do that. I meet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings and queens. I don't think it's appropriate to wear a mask. I wouldn't believe the suggestion to wear a mask.